22, Under the Muscle, Transaxillary Incision, 375cc

Travelled from Perth to get my boobs done, cost me...

Travelled from Perth to get my boobs done, cost me 5,600aus. Even tho you could get the same procedure done over east for the same price, I just thought they'd have more experience over here. I originally was going to do it in Bangkok as it was cheaper but after reading mixed reviews I decided to go to Phuket international hospital. My surgeon was Dr Witoon, consultation and surgery was on the same day. Witoon was great, I felt very comfortable with him. Originally I was going to go 350cc but Witoon showed me two different sizes and told me to pick one, without knowing what it was. I was shocked to choose 375cc. Witoon suggested to do a transaxillary incision, because of healing time and hiding the scar. Literally within 30-40mins from consultation I was laying in the operating bed. Even tho everything went really fast I didn't feel rushed. As I was on holiday the next day I was up walking around Patong beach. Definitely didn't stay in bed days after, now I'm thinking I probably should have. Haha. Now I'm 5 days post op and still have the bandages on as suggest, Iv only seen my new boobs for a second when they changed them the day after surgery. Tomorrow they'll be coming off.
Dr Witoon

Felt very comfortable and reassured.