Ultherapy Success! - Phoenix, AZ

I was cynical of Ultherapy at first. But after my...

I was cynical of Ultherapy at first. But after my first treatment on my neck and face, I slowly became a believer in the power of Ultherapy to change my face for the better. The procedure itself was mildly uncomfortable. Pain meds helped ease my discomfort. Results began to show at about 3 weeks post procedure. And the results progressed rapidly everyday after. A year later, the change in my facial and neck firmness and elasticity was amazing. So much so, that I repeated the procedure. And WOW! The results after the second round are unbelievable. My neck is flawless and my nasal labial fold almost non existent. My eyebrows are so lifted and arched, I love them! My cheeks seem full and plump and smooth. The skin under my eyes, flawless like my neck. I LOVE Ultherapy. I will get it again next year! No plastic surgery knife, if I can help it!
Tamara Bowley, New Image Med Spa

Everything about New Image is top notch! A fantastic Med-Spa offering a huge variety of procedures by skilled pros like Tamara and Patty. Tamara is highly skilled laser specialist who has performed miracles on my skin. I HIGHLY reccomend Ultherapy to anyone looking for a drastic (over time) change to facial and neck elasticity and firmness. I love the results I got from my first treatment so much, I got a second a year later. Planning on another next year. Really, if you want serious results without going under a knife, Ultherapy is the procedure and Tammy is your girl. You have my permission to ask her to see my before and after pictures.... People tell me I look rested, refreshed and 10 years younger than my age. I love, love, love New Image! And if you're in need of Botox or Fillers, Patty is an artist and your face is her palette. You seriously cannot go wrong investing in yourself at New Image Med Spa. I always feel like a million bucks when I leave.... And always look forward my return! See you next week, ladies!