Tummy Tuck, Liposuction and Breast Reduction - Phoenix, AZ

Dr. Meger changed my life. After losing 80 lbs. I...

Dr. Meger changed my life. After losing 80 lbs. I was left with my stomach and breasts sagging to the point that my body was not reflective of my weight loss. After working so hard to lose the weight, I was left depressed and disappointed. Even after achieving a healthy weight, I still felt the need to hide behind baggy clothes and lacked the confidence to participate in all the activities I had dreamed of doing once the weight was off. After my initial consultation with Dr. Meger, I completely put myself in his hands. He performed a tummy tuck, breast reduction and liposuction and now that I am one-month post-surgery, I look in the mirror and simply cannot believe the transformation. For the first time in my life, I have a body that I’m proud of and my days of hiding and isolating myself due to a poor body image are forever over. I couldn’t have asked for a better result and will always be grateful to Dr. Meger for giving me a new beginning and a new chance for happiness. Zip lining and white water rafting, here I come!
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon