36, 5 Kids, 2 C-section and a VBA2C. It Was Time! - Phoenix, AZ

My youngest is 4 (no longer as physical or needing...

My youngest is 4 (no longer as physical or needing to be picked up which was huge). After having my final child vaginally after 2 c-sections, the wreckage that was my stomach solidified my decision. I had a diastasis recti repair, abdominoplasty, and liposuction to help with the ends of the scar. WORTH IT and my surgeon is an artist. My scar is beautiful compared to the many I've seen and my healing was amazing. I recommend renting a hospital bed and following directions. My husband had been reluctant to borderline against the risk of major surgery and he is supremely impressed. So glad I did this!!!!!!!!
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Meger did an AMAZING job on my entire midsection, from the diastasis repair to the scar removal, contouring, everything! Everything looks amazing and I had a wonderful experience healing. We credit my surgeon and his skill. I like that he controls the environment (no illnesses in the same building as my surgery) and that he takes pride in his work. Our interactions with his staff were always friendly and professional. So pleased with the entire process. My scar is minimal and hidden entirely by a tiny bikini. Exceeded my expectations! I could not be happier with my results!!!