33 Year Old Female Mom of 3.

So like most women here I was personally unhappy...

So like most women here I was personally unhappy with the appearance of my tummy. I can go on and on about how unhappy I was. Instead I want to share my 3 day post op picture. Words cannot describe the mix emotion that I feel right now. My focus right now is to heal. If you are thinking or considering a tummy tuck you definitely need a good support system. I cant imagine recovering on my own.

Love to see your tt pic

Thats great to hear i would love to see a current pic of your tummy tuck. I still wake up to check to see if my tummy is still there. Sometimes i feel like im going to wake up to my old tummy????

Day 12 with necrotic belly button

This is a picture of day 12 even though I'm 15 day post op. My belly button turned necrotic which was a possibility since i had a previous umbilical hernia. Even with my yucky belly button I am still really happy with my results. Even with the swelling my clothes fit me amazing and I cant wait until I'm fully healed.
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Meger and his staff are great I couldn't be happier with my results.