Hope to See Results Soon! - Phoenix, AZ

After a successful facelift 6 months ago, I wanted...

After a successful facelift 6 months ago, I wanted to compare my appearance now with pictures of myself taken 10 to 15 years ago. The most notable differences were : a 10 lb slimmer body then, and a full thick head of hair ! I can lose the weight, but to reverse my thinning hair, I ultimately decided that PRP was my best shot (pun intended, sorry) .

My doctor, Adriana Holy (pronounced "holly"), was experienced and enthusiastic about this procedure. She gave me pain meds beforehand, which I'm sure helped. I have had two treatments and am due for my third next week. Although it is hard for me to notice new hair growth on my crown area, Dr. Holy and her office staff said they saw it. Then I saw the photos they took of my scalp before my first and after the last treatment, and there was a (slight) improvement. The pictures showed my hair parted in various places on my scalp. There was absolutely less skin showing, a more narrow looking part, if you will. That has me very encouraged, beside the fact that I don't have any actual balding spots, my thinning has been a very gradual process and my Mexican heritage gave me almost an overabundance of follicles to begin with. (Literally, I was born with a full head of hair!) So if the PRP works, I will be thrilled. I will have my Dr. post before and after pics when my regrowth becomes more obvious in a few months.
Phoenix Dermatologist