AMAZING-smaller Pores, Even Skintone, NO WRINKLES- Wedding Ready in Weeks! PSRNitrogen Gas Plasma Hea

At 31 I had larger pores than friends my age and...

At 31 I had larger pores than friends my age and had melasma despite never bearing a child. I saw Kelly, RN for PSRNitrogen gas plasma heat on surface of skin treatment. I had one treatment and was fully healed in 1 week to the day with results continuing to improve. My pores have shrank, my skin tone is much more even and I have literally 0 wrinkles.

Kelly is super knowledgeable, welcoming and warm. I was a little nervous getting the procedure done so close the BIG DAY but she walked me through each day of healing and I was 100% healed to the day 1 week after treatment and it just keeps getting better. My only regret is not seeing her sooner considering the improvements I continue to see. In fact I have started to get carded again when I got out with friends!

I never expected results like this I had tried everything before:
Profractional
Photo facials
Chemical and Enzyme Peels
Microderm
the list goes on....and to think I could have just booked with Kelly and saved all that time, money and discomfort.

This procedure was quick and easy and with the numbing agent relatively painless. There was no real down time and you can wear makeup the next day unlike some of the other treatments I have done. There was day of heavy peeling but otherwise it was easy and of no inconvenience.

Kelly Hannigan, RN

As I mentioned Kelly is a gift! She is kind, friendly and has been in the industry for years. She is a wealth of knowledge. She guides you through the process of selecting the appropriate procedure for your needs and then through the healing process. She makes herself available to her clients to answer any questions and to advise them through any questions. She also has access to the best supplements to make sure you heal quickly and maintain your results! If you are even considering this procedure or any call Kelly she also has locations in Scottsdale and San Diego!!!