Excited!!! Phoenix, AZ

I just had a consult with Dr William Hall 2 days...

I just had a consult with Dr William Hall 2 days ago. I have been doing tons of research for months, and have been to several consults with different Drs. I even paid a $500 deposit(non-refundable)to another Dr and booked a date but have since felt uneasy about what that Dr "talked me into." I am a healthy weight, and work out/eat right consistently. I have 3 children, so i do have that xtra fat on my belly that I cant get rid of, and some on my arms, which I hate. I do have some stretch marks on my belly, but in all honesty, they dont bother me. Every consult that I went to, always went from me going in strictly to discuss lipo, and walking out convinced that I needed a full tummy tuck. I started researching tumescent lipo, and its more up my alley. I have always avoided lipo for fear of general anesthesia for something I dont NEED, but WANT. That risk is too much for me. My consult with Dr Hall made me positive of my decision to move forward with lipo of my arms, belly and flanks. What I loved about Dr Hall is that he quickly pointed out the positives of my body rather than going crazy on what should be fixed. Like he will "sculpt" around whats already great and make it better. He made me feel as though is opion/advice/suggestions are honest, rather than trying to make more money off of me. Shannon, his office manager didn't leave a single detail out about how the procedure will go, and what I should expect post-op. I have already booked my surgery, I just wish it was sooner!(Work and life has me waiting til Oct to have it done) I will post some before and after pics when I have it done. I know I have yet to have my procedure, but so far I highly recommend Dr Hall and his team.
Scottsdale Physician