Phenol Peel and PRP Fat Transfer for 63 Year Old - Phoenix, AZ

I have always been one to maintain myself....in...

I have always been one to maintain myself....in all areas, so making sure that I was "unwrinkled" was only another area that I kept up with. After talking with my surgeon, Dr. Stephen Gitt in Arizona, we decided that a phenol peel with far transfer would be what I needed. This talented man had already done my body surgery, as I had lost 250 pounds and the sagging skin was horrific. If you were to look at me, I appear to have minimal scarring, and you can't even see where he worked on me, his stitches are so tiny. I must tell you that in ALL of his surgeries there was NO PAIN of any kind, except for when I had liposuction on my thighs. That was difficult, but he was always there if I needed pain medications or had any questions.
I just had my phenol peel 4 days ago. I am red, but am in no pain whatsoever. His staff is excellent and they take their time with you, answering questions, making you feel like you are the most important person. Very caring. Since I had already had 3 fat transfers, and the fat was absorbed, he felt that a stem cell fat transfer would last longer. I totally trust this man, his talent is exceptional and office staff is wonderful. I will let you know the outcome when I heal a little more, as right now I am in the oozing and red stage, applying ointment to keep my skin moist.

I have been working with this Dr. on various plastic procedures for the past 7 years. His talent and attention to detail are unparalleled. He is a dual certified plastic surgeon and has expertise in a number of new techniques so he is sought out for speaking engagements on occasion. His manner is very caring, sensitive and nurturing. His staff is excellent. When I see what he has done for me (thighs, boobs, face, etc) and see others, I am thrilled that I was able to find him! I can't wait to see what my face will look like when it finally heals!