Horrible Scarring on my Eyelids - Phoenix, AZ

I had a blepharoplasty a week ago, and my eyelids...

I had a blepharoplasty a week ago, and my eyelids are uneven and the incision look horrible. My incision is longer than my eyelids crease. I will probably have a really bad scar when the incision healed. I am unhappy with my result and considering revision blepharoplasty with another doctor. I don't think my doctor knew what he was doing. Instead of making eyelids crease incision, he did a straight across incision. He deformed my eyelids.

blepharoplasty revision consultation

Today I went to Dr. Edelstein for blepharoplasty revision consultation. He said he can fix my eyelids to make them look even and reduce the size of the scars. But he told me to wait about 3-6 months for my eyelids to heal more before getting into another surgery. I asked him why my eyelids scar was really long and he told me he had no idea why my previous doctor made the incision too long, and it was unnecessary to make the incision that long. He measured both of my eyelids incision and they were uneven. On the right side, my incision is above my eyelid crease. I made a mistake by going to the wrong doctor, now I have to wait for several more months before I can get my eyelids revision.
Scottsdale Ophthalmologist