43 Years Old and Workout Often but Still Couldn't Get Rid of Cellulite - Phoenix, AZ

I decided to get Cellfina before a trip to Maui....

I decided to get Cellfina before a trip to Maui. The timing of it probably wasn't the best, but j really wanted it done. I had my consultation and felt very comfortable with making the decision to do the procedure. Cheryl at North Valley Plastic surgery is an amazing nurse who did procedure. On the day of, she explained exactly what was going to happen and explained it all as we went through the procedure. The lidocaine is slightly painful/uncomfortable but not unbearable. After the procedure was done, I was wrapped up in compression shorts and lots of gauze. Thankfully I had a "cheater hole" in the compression garment to use the bathroom. Now on to the not so good stuff. It was very very painful over the weekend and it was very hard to get comfortable with the amount of bruising I had. If I had known ahead of time the amount of pain I was going to be in, I would have asked for pain meds or something to get through the weekend. The bruising is bad...not going to lie. The bruising lasted a lot longer than expected so don't do it too close to being in a bikini...LOL. I did wear a compression garment for weeks. I found that the Nike dri-fit compression shorts in the heat of the desert were actually the best and most comfortable for me. I also bought compression socks to wear around the house and at night to avoid any possible blood clot issues (although this was my idea and not recommended by the doctors office). It has now been 4 months and I still have some faint bruises. I also am going through the Viora treatment to improve the area where it's actually not cellulite but lack of elasticity in my skin. I will let you know how that goes when I complete it. Generally, I am happy with my results. The actually dimples are gone (some still smoothing out still). But if you are looking for a miracle, this isn't it. It is strictly for "cellulite", and not for other lines on your legs. Do your research so you don't have unrealistic expectations! Thank you Cheryl for being so amazing to me physically as well as having the patience and kindness during and after the procedure.
Cheryl Schaaf

Cheryl is amazing. Not only is she extremely kind and compassionate, but is very smart and educated with Cellfina. She explained everything clearly from the first appointment, through the procedure and after the procedure, with all appointments. She has a heart of gold and ensured that I was comfortable and happy throughout.