Cellfina - 34 Years Old Fit and Healthy with Cellulite - Phoenix, AZ

I know I'm not alone when it comes to having...

I know I'm not alone when it comes to having cellulite on my thighs. It doesn't seem to matter how much I work out, or whether I'm at my ideal weight, I've had cellulite since I was 15. I had tried all of the treatments and creams, but the results were always subtle and temporary. I hide it as best I can with clothing, but living in Arizona, in the summer time especially, I had always been insecure in bathing suits and shorts . I heard about Cellfina through a friend, so I found Dr. Gitt through the website and went in for a consultation. He helped understand that cellulite is caused by connective tissue not fat, and I was a great candidate for the Cellfina.
The treatment is minimally invasive. I experienced some discomfort during the injections of the local anesthetic, but the rest of the treatment was a breeze. I was helped into compression garments that I was advised to wear for two weeks and no exercise.
I experienced quite a bit of bruising, swelling, and was very tender for several days. I had the procedure done about 5 months ago. I have very fair skin, so it took a few months for the bruising and incision sites to completely resolve.
There is now, no indication of any treatment whatsoever, and I am thrilled about my results. With summer around the corner, I can't wait to enjoy wearing sun dresses, shorts, and swimsuits without a second thought!