Breast Reduction at Mayo Clinic in Phoenix

It was important to me to have surgery in a...

It was important to me to have surgery in a hospital, as opposed to a surgical center. My own paranoia, I guess. I trusted the Mayo Clinic, where I'd had a previous surgery. Dr. Rebecca is fantastic and did a wonderful job on my formerly G-H/currently DD breasts. I had told her I didn't want to be smaller than a D in case I was finally able to lose weight at some point, in addition to wanting balance for my large hips. She let me know that she would shoot for a D cup, but a specific size cannot be guaranteed. I had done a lot of research over the years, so I understood that and was fine with it. I do wish they were a D instead of a DD, but if I can lose a little bit of weight, they'll get there at some point.

I am very happy with the symmetry and shape of my breasts now. A huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders, literally! I was so uncomfortable before, and now I feel great and look much better in clothes.

I found Dr. Rebecca to be thorough, kind, and extremely knowledgeable. She was highly recommended by other staff members at Mayo (there are several plastic surgeons there and I had been unsure which one to see). I plan to go back and have her do my tummy tuck in the near future. She also has a great sense of humor and a real rapport with her staff. Very happy!!
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon