Best Decision I Have Ever Made - Phoenix, AZ

I had been contemplating getting a breast...

I had been contemplating getting a breast reduction for years. I finally decided to go in for a consultation and I chose Dr. Diaza based on a recommendation from my PCP. Dr. Daiza was so welcoming and kind. She explained everything very well and answered all of mine and my husband's questions. We felt an immediate connection and completely comfortable with Dr. Daiza, so I decided to take the plunge and book my surgery with her. It was one of the best decisions of my life. I went from a size 36 G to 36 D. While the healing process was long (about 3 months until I was completely healed), the results are incredible and it was more than worth it. I wish I would have done the surgery years ago. Now, almost 6 months later I am completely loving my new body and enjoying doing things I could never do before (running, feeling comfortable in a bikini top, etc.). I used to have severe neck and shoulder pain and weekly migraines. I am happy to report a huge decrease in neck/shoulder pain and not even one migraine since the surgery! Dr. Daiza truly changed my life and delivered amazing results. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to have a breast reduction.

Another thing to note: Breast Reduction is sometimes covered by insurance. Dr. Daiza and her staff helped me through the entire insurance process. When my insurance denied my first proposal for coverage, Dr. Daiza personally called my insurance company to explain the medical need for my surgery - in the end my insurance ended up approving the surgery! Dr. Daiza went above and beyond for me and I am so thankful for everything she did!
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon