3 Years but Finally Complete - Phoenix, AZ

I had a bilateral mastectomy and began...

I had a bilateral mastectomy and began reconstruction in early 2013, five years after my first bout with breast cancer. It took just over 3 years to complete the reconstruction due to infections with required removal of the expanders and dorsal flap surgery plus lots of antibiotics. Dr. Tamir Mosharraf and his staff were wonderful. They supported and encouraged me throughout. Dr. Mosharrafa's professionalism and skill made this difficult journey possible. My case was a bit unusual. He explained everything, found an infectious disease doctor for me and was always positive. The final results are excellent. He is a superb plastic surgeon.
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tamir Mosharrafa is the type of doctor we all want. He is exceptionally skilled, caring and responsive. He never made me feel rushed and always answered all my questions. He made me feel important; he encouraged and helped me through a very difficult situation as I seemed to keep hitting new obstructions. I am thankful that he was my doctor and recommend him for anyone considering breast reconstruction.