43 Years Old Who Wanted a Breast Lift - Phoenix, AZ

I couldn't be happier with Dr. Meger and his...

I couldn't be happier with Dr. Meger and his entire staff. I initially didn't know if I wanted just a breast lift or a lift with implants. At my consultation, Dr. Meger clearly explained the difference between the two and even showed me images to help me to understand. I took a few days to think it over, but I already knew what my decision was. Dr. Meger and his entire staff answered all my questions, made me feel comfortable and walked me through the process leading up to the actual surgery. On surgery day, everyone was so calm and reassuring. They all explained exactly what was going to happen, and made me feel so at ease. After my procedure, again they all have been amazing and have taken the time to answer all my questions and concerns. Now for the most important part...I couldn't be happier with the end result. They are healing well and are perfect! It has only been one week but from what I see, Dr. Meger understood and perfected exactly what my goal was, and that was to stay the same size, even out one breast and to add the fullness to the top! I didn't want to change cup size and I tried on one of my bras from pre surgery and now my bras fit perfectly. I am so so so happy! I had my post op yesterday and Dr. Meger was happy with how the turned out and how they are healing. I STRONGLY encourage anyone who wants anything done to their breasts to go to Dr. Meger. Thank you to everyone at his office!
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon