I Wanted Before Baby Breast Back - Phoenix, AZ

So, today was the day. I was nervous, I was just...

So, today was the day. I was nervous, I was just starinvg. I'm all bandaged an wrapped up, with some kinda tape, an foam.
So, the pain is to bad right now but, I'm SORE! The Dr an his staff was A+!!!!
I remember lay on the bed, an someone put my iv in. Next thing I know I was in the car, asking for water an food.

5 days later

OK, soooo. The implants are 350 round by Mentor. Everything has been smooth sailing. The pain wasnt as bad, its the burning sensation in my left breast. The first 3 days my breast were really warm, now they are cool. I have to wear a bra belt with a sports bra an massage 4 times a day. Before my BA I was a 32A, when all the swelling go down, I should a a full C or small D. I was given 3 types of pain meds but, only taken them about 5 times. Didnt need to take them. My right breast have feeling,its more swollen than the left. The left breast I have no feeling at the nipple.
Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

They were all super nice an concerned about me having sickle cell. Dr. Kotoske, manner were always professional an never rushed, ever at the consultantion. I didn't have to wait no more than 10 mins.