30 Years Old and Dreamed About Having a BA Since I Was 14 - Phoenix, AZ

I have been re-searching and contemplating a BA...

I have been re-searching and contemplating a BA since I was 16. I am 30 y/o and I do not have children but I work out frequently and work as a paramedic. Given that I am very active, I viewed my breasts as "pecs," and have felt unproportioned and somewhat inadequate for years. I traveled out of state to have the BA done by Dr. Philpott and not only him but the entire staff made all of my requests happen in a very short time schedule. Being in the medical field, I understand how busy and chaotic Dr. P and the staff must be but they made me feel like I was the only patient. I am 5'2 and 130 lbs. I wanted to be a nice size D but was concerned about being too small or large when deciding on the cc's. The most common complaint, I heard, is that women always wished they would have gone larger. I chose 500 cc's and was concerned that I would be too large but after much conversation with Dr. P and the staff, I was encouraged that 500 cc's would be a good fit for me. They were right! I am only 5 days post op but am extremely happy with the results and glad I trusted their advice. I felt a warm welcoming from NVPSAZ and would highly recommend this center. Thank you Dr. Philpott, Grace, Ashley, Kevin, Laura, and another beautiful pre-op coordinator who's name I can not remember. My advice is trust the process and listen to the staff, they know what they are doing.
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon