Baby Just turned 2, now I Finally Want a Better Booty! Phoenix, AZ

I work so hard in the gym and my results for...

I work so hard in the gym and my results for getting a bigger butt are minimal long and time consuming! I feel like getting a BBL will at least get me closer to my goal and I won't have to be at the gym so much! The last two weeks I just started gaining weight and it's mentally taken a tole on me since I'm trying to be fit. I've been told by DR Robles that I will probably not be happy with my results because I'm too petite and don't have enough fat ???? Dr Robles also said when you get a BBL only about 60-70 of the fat takes and stays ???? So basically the surgery is a gamble and a hope you keep the fat in the booty!

Found new Dr and better price

So I am going with Dr. Gritt, he is very knowledgeable and he gave me an awesome price $7900! I've gained about 8lbs and it's definitely not easy to gain weight when you are a health fenatic! So my surgery is scheduled and deposit made!

My weight gain

I'm about 3 weeks into gaining weight and not currently working out to maintain fat

Weight gain

So once again I have gained about 8lbs and I'm hoping to gain at least 10more by surgery

Three weeks away

So I got my pre op paperwork and it lists stuff you can not have two weeks before surgery! Wow is all I can say that's one long list! My goal is to gain at least 20lbs and in my life I never thought it would be so hard to gain weight! Struggle is real! So far I've only gaine 7-8lbs and that's been hard to keep! Did anyone else have trouble sleeping the anxiety is real!

Can't sleep, anyone else have anxiety?

So when I should be asleep all I do is think about my up coming sx! I'm constantly on this site checking out everyone progress. I must say I'm super scared about the recovery since I have a 2 year old that is a mommas boy and loves to cuddle! ???? I'm to the point where I'm only getting a few hours a night of sleep! I feel so guilty and greedy, but I know this will help my self esteem ! I hate my shape and hide it well! How do you other dolls deal with the sx and having little ones?

Just two more days

So to date I've gained only 14-15lbs ???? Not where I wanted to be but at least closer to my goal. I'm so nervous and I'm just hoping that I'm getting what I paid for, I really don't want to come out and feel disappointed.

Tomorrow is the big day!

I will be joining the new booty club and in excited and super nervous! I can't wait to get this extra fat off me! So I was only able to gain and keep 15 lbs solid I hope it's enough to get me the booty I really want! Another plus is my boobs got really big!

Made it

Dr was able to put 800cc per cheek, I hope that was enough

Post op

So I'm about 5 hours post op and this pain is no joke!!!! I've been forcing myself to walk so I don't get stiff. I'm so nauseated can't keep anything down, just took meds hoping it works! From 0-10 on pain in about a 6/7. Everything is so swollen so it's so hard to see results, I will post more pics tomorrow

The nausea really took a toll on me

Just now able to hold down crackers this nausea is no joke and I can't hold food down ???? The pain is much better 4/5 my back hurts so much from laying on my back! I so bad keep wanting to turn over!

Day 3 feeling better

Everything still swollen peeing is so hard and I haven't even went number 2 ???? Can't imagine.. I'm very dehydrated I can tell in my urine so I've been trying to drink more! Fluids is very important for healing just can't wait for the swelling to settle

Day 5

Finally had a bm last night with the help of an enima! All I can say is stay hydrated! The peeing and bm situation is no joke squatting like a cave man is not the business when your legs are swollen and weak ???? I can see I lost some volume not sure how much but I looked at my pics from Friday and again today and it's a slight difference. I don't have a tape to measure myself so I'm sending my BF today lol..

Also got hips

Loving my shape so far I can't wait till I can say this was so worth it!

Today is exactly one week!

So today I woke up and I feel like I lost half my volume ???? At first I thought my butt was too big now I'm like omg I loose anymore and all this pain and agony will be for nothing! It's weird because I still weigh between 138-140 every day my weight fluctuates of course with what I eat! I really hope it's just a phase and my butt fluffs out....feeling depressed ????????

Had my first massage today

No pain and no meds needed! It felt amazing so much swelling from my stomach went down and I have so much more energy! I def am not drinking enough water, very bad!!! These massages help us with a faster healing process

13days post op

I feel great my only complaint is still not being able to sit or lay on my back! Still waking up with swollen eyes due to lack of circulation while sleeping! So since my last update about loosing volume so far I'm at a stand still and I'm praying its permenant! My waist is still really swollen and brusing still bad, yes I'm using arnica just not working :( I am only wearing my garment for an hour a day and I swear I feel better with it off!!

Exactly 3 weeks today

Feeling really sad I feel like I've lost half my volume. I know I look better than before, but when you pay 8gs it's depressing when your not happy... At least my hips have held up.. I don't know why I'm loosing volume so much so fast :(

4 weeks post op

So my volume has been steady holding so far and I am now sitting and laying on my back thank you lord!! It def hurts after about 10min. I had to sit thru a dinner with my hubby for our Anniversary tonight! My butt hurt so bad when I got up like I did 1000 squats lol.. I end up on my tummy just so use to it! I really hate the dropping in my butt I really don't want the fluff fairy to come I like my high butt!! But I know it's going to drop more :(

4 week post

Pic didn't post here it is

Pics wont upload grrrrr

Surgery was a waste!

So I'm 7 weeks post op today and I'm super sad to say this bbl was a waste of $8,000! I was probably better off with implants I lost about 50% of volume I now have cellulite on my back legs and now going up my butt and my stomach is so lumpy! So now the even more after care is going to cost me another $1500! Now I have to get back lipo revised thanks to my great Dr who didn't do my back and told me yesterday I didn't pay for my back and when you pay for a bbl your only paying for a fat transfer and it's his discretion where he harvest the fat from! Oh and my Dr says my cellulite is still from the fluids and swelling! Really because I think I know what cellulite looks like and dimpling! dr says the lumpiness may need to be revised but I have to wait 6+ months! So now I hate my body and I'm praying the gym will fix some of these issues! I got sick so I haven't started back up yet, can't knock this cough! I'm really hesitant to post pics because I'm so embarrassed!! Basically with a bbl your taking a gamble about any fat staying and lipo is by no means for weigh loss and the weight can easily go back as quick as it was sucked out! So to go thru all this no it's not worth it! I look in the mirror and say what did I pay for stress! Depression! I look like I have a regular ass and not no 8000 ass!! That's for sure! I see girls walking in streets every day with more than I have after paying 8gs for this!!! My advice get an implant at least it won't shrink!!!

Here's the horrible update

9 Months Post

Had a BBL 9 months ago, my initial thought first week was wow! Second week fat starts to go down and for me by my third week I was like what did I pay for! I was not happy at all! 4th week everything settling, brusing going away, then I had cellulite!! On back of legs and butt more towards lower part and into thighs. I was told it was from fashia bands being broken from aggressive lipo! Here's the truth you loose weight you loose you fat and fast so if you want to keep your new fat you have to maintain it! Sucks but it's truth! So before surgery I've always been 126-127 now I stay at 140 not because I eat like crazy and I do work out 4-5 times a week but I do have a higher calorie intake, it's still don't explain how I stay at 140 no matter how much I work out! I will you my butt had grown since my disappearing dissapointmenting loose of my butt just a few months after my bbl! 4 months post I had a lipo revision on my stomach because it looked lumpy and uneven just horrible! That was a huge mistake! They don't tell you that taking out all the fat leaves loose skin! My stomach is worse than ever! So now August 9 th I'm getting a mini tuck which will be covered by a new Dr at the surgeons office I went to! He even said the first dr took out too much fat in some areas and I'm uneven and he didn't smooth out the fat which leaves the lumps! Yes I had did my homework on the first Dr and he was supposedly top Dr for Scottsdale AZ! So be careful because this is a risky surgery and understand your butt will only allow so much fat there is no determining how much you want it don't work like that! It's what your butt will accept then reject!

Dr Steven Gritt