36 Yo Mother of 1, Breast Reduction and Lift - Phoenix, AZ

Best decision I have ever made in my life!!! Dr....

Best decision I have ever made in my life!!! Dr. Tamir is a "miracle worker". The staff is the best always addressed you by name as soon as you walked in the door even if they had a room full of people that had already checked in prior to your arrival. I would do it all over again if I had too, I've always had very large stretched out breast down to my navel. :-( I wanted a reduction years ago and finally got tired of taking so many pain meds to get through the day with the shoulder, back, neck and headaches. I was approved by my insurance within 2weeks of my original visit. I have BCBS, I paid a total out of pocket about 600$ to completed my deductible and the insurance paid the rest. I have no scaring thank god and I will have another follow up in 6months and if my working out has not taken off my love handles I will be getting that done next. This brother duo is the best and their surgery center is literally connected to the drs office which makes it more convenient and affordable. I have since recommended 2 other ladies one is now awaiting approval from insurance company.
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tamir is very personable and awesome beside manners.