Droopy Eyes No More!! Dr. Raynald Torres

The most telling sign of aging for me was my eyes....

The most telling sign of aging for me was my eyes. I had droopy eyelids and sunken tear troughs, and people would often comment that I look tired and stressed, or that I looked like a snob. I decided to do something it and couldn't be any happier with my PS results.

I went to Dr. Reynald Torres of
enhancements cosmetic surgery clinic because of my friends' recommendations. I was initially hesitant to see him because the 'before & after' photos on his website aren't impressive. But since three of my friends went to him for different cosmetic procedures, I decided not to write him off just yet.

Happy eyes

First impression: Dr Torres is warm and polite, and very thorough in explaining the different procedures available to correct my problem areas. After examining my face, he advised me to undergo blepharoplasty to correct my sagging eyelids and fat graft injection for my hollow eye sockets. He showed me a few pictures of his patients, and he assured me that he respects his patients' privacy so he doesn't post patient photos on his clinic's website or social media account. He said all the things I wanted to hear so I decided to go on with the surgery the next day.

Day of the operation: The operation room was clean and sterile, and the nurses were so helpful and reassuring. Dr. Torres did a good job calming my nerves. It took about ___ hours to finish the procedure, and for the most part, I didn't feel any pain (I was awake the whole time).

Happy eyes 2

Recovery: My face swelled on days 2 and 3 but I wasn't too alarmed about it because I knew what to expect and was given post-op care instructions It also helped that I can ask questions to Dr. Torres' secretary and she would reply right away. Overall my healing time wasn't so bad. Even with stitches on, I could already tell that my eyes look more awake and pretty.

Results: Now ___ months post-surgery, I am totally loving my new look. Friends tell me that I now look refreshed and many years younger. I also get random comments from strangers that I look Italian or Mexican. Overall, I am over the moon with the results and I will recommend Dr. Torres to anyone seeking a safe, affordable and effective plastic surgery.
Dr. Raynald torres