Im in Pain and Yet Treated Painfully ....physically,financially,and Emotionally - Philippines, PH

Due to excitement to have a bigger boobs coz mine...

due to excitement to have a bigger boobs coz mine before was flat,..unfortunately got injected silicon from a non_licensed practitioner way back 2007. And I feel unusual like pain nd something not normal inside my body,...a friend of mine introduced a surgeon and he is Dr james Joaquino.
so removing the injected oil from my body and have a breast reconstruction after...
from March, I always call or sometimes visit the clinic and asked the nurse in charge ,(her name forgotten) she always give me dates and exact time and as i went there as alwys the doctor is not there....and now its already August...i feel like much pain between my two boobs and in my worry,I went last july 31 in the same clinic 4pm coz the nurse scheduled me AGAIN.She let me in and lay down in that bed for 2 hours.so I asked her again if the doctor is still coming....she answered me with anger tone and said "paghuwat oi.!!!ang uban gani pila pa ka oras maghuwt ikaw hinoon nag dalidali...(you wait!!!! just wait!!! the other patients waited for a long hours ..and why you can,t!!!!!)and and she continued murmuring and saying foul words...and said clearly that Dr.james wont perform the next session ....and i was like freezing .....I paid 200k full...and the first session you asked for another 12k ..... and i am receiving very injustice service from that nagger nurse and the clinic is putting my life in risk.
I dont knw what the first thing to do.,..My breast is in pain and inflammation is there always...and seems like i had a 3rd boobs in the middle of my two humps..i get dizzy almost everyday...and stomache,i vomit ...so sick....pls help me how to solve such...thanks
Philippines Plastic Surgeon

Doc,I blv ur a good surgeon,,,pls conduct a seminar for your staffs especially that nurse in cebu city named aj or tj or whatsoever her name .....for her to be familiarized with The basic GMRC.....and to be well oriented in dealing costumers or patients...the attitude and actions of any person working in your good and appreciated clinic will affect your credibility.