27yrs Old,petite and Got 1 Kid...... Feel Like I Really Needed It - Philippines, PH

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hi everyone, so im 27 yrs old,petite, weight 105...

Hi everyone, so im 27 yrs old,petite, weight 105 pounds, got 1 kid and now i been thinking of getting breast augmentation. Im really flat........... been like this. So just thinking maybe u guys can help me give some ideas and advice. And maybe take it from there. Back 3 yrs ago the surgeon said 300cc. Just dont know if moderate plus or high profile? Saline or silicone? I dont have much of muscle tissue.

Tube drain on breast augmentation?

So i just findout my surgeon will be using tube drain after surgery. How did u deal with it? Was it painful? I know it will slow u down :-( how many days b4 u showered? pls share u experience thanks!

Got mine finally :-)

I got mine finally start from 32aa or 32a to 350cc mentor HP under the muscle , surgery was oct.18 been busy but finally got time to give u guys update. To be honest im not really good at blogging but yah the 1st 3 days i was really in pain, lots of tightness that new weight on ur chest that u have to carry now. I been sleeping sitting on the couch for a week. I will tell u my progress was very slow. Sucks coz my PS use drain tube which slow me down have to wake up every 2 hours to drain the fluid. Anyway feel good now after that drain was removed and stiches.

9th and 10th days post op

13 days post op

13 days post op cant massage yet i have to wait on nov. 4 til i see my PS. That day his going to teach me how to massage. Im worried that its gonna hurt as hell coz right now its a bit tight still. Didn't even try to touch it yet. Bruising hasn't disapper yet its been 4 days now.