39 Year Old Mother of 3, New Year New Me, Chin Smart Lipo, Upper, Lower Abs, Flanks Smart Lipo - Philippines, PH

After reading several convincing reviews here in...

After reading several convincing reviews here in real self, I finally decided to go for Smart Lipo. I strongly recommend to have the procedure done under General Anesthesia and wherein you will be put to sleep before the procedure but since I wanted to see what will be done during my procedure, I decided to be completely awake and it was too late when I realized it was a bad decision. Anyway, I believe my doctor is very much experienced with doing Smart Lipo (his clinic was fully booked last December, mostly Smart Lipo), I feel like he did the procedure swiftly so as not to prolong any pain I'm feeling but also thoroughly, since I really felt that all the fat was suctioned away, literally feeling my tummy and sides shrinking.

I have posted pre-op and 2 days post op pictures, I will try to update weekly.
Dr. Ric Quinones

Dr. Quinones did Smart Lipo to my arms 4 months ago and I am happy with the result.