33 Years Old, One 2-yr Old Son, BA Via Silicon Implant or Fat Transfer - Philippines, PH

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hey ladies. Was just browsing through all the...

Hey ladies. Was just browsing through all the reviews and getting confused at the same time with my decision. Just to give a background, I am already scheduled for a ba via silicon implant on august 16. Since I will travel to do it in the Philippines I have arranged it to be aug 15 asa consultation, lab tests and if everything went right, 16 will be the surgery. However, being close to the "date", i am having doubts and mixed emotions. Ive been flat chested all my life and though i have been insecure with my boobs for the longest time, I only thought ba as a wish and never thought to act on it. But after my husband and I separated (it was me who said we cannot work it out) I was feeling down and needed to reinvent myself. I know I am not doing it for him, i am doing it for myself, to feel good about myself even if my marriage fell apart. But this past week i have been reading here and thinking do i really want the boobs bad enough that i will consider all the risks and maintenance I have to do afterwards? Additionally my son is still young and quite active so I feel guilty of spending time with the surgery and recovery. I was happy reading the results of those who just underwent ba but then I also started browsing thru the other side of the coin which is explantation. Sorry for the long post but needless to say, i still want to do ba but probably will choose fat transfer instead. Though it wont definitely give me the bigger size jump but at least something right? The pic i attached is almost the same as my actual (will update it with mine later on) . Pls let me know ur thoughts on this. Will update with the consultation in a week's time :) thank you all and goodluck to all of us.