Plus size getting smart lipo , 36 Yrs Old, 2 Kids - Philadelphia, PA

I'm going to be 36 years old next week. Treating...

I'm going to be 36 years old next week. Treating myself to a new body. I worked out for years and my jelly roll won't go no where. Getting 6 areas done, flanks, bra-line, waistline, upper and lower abdomen. Will post afters pics. Very excited. Will post my after pics as I go through my healing process.

Today is the day

Hours away from my procedure appointment, feeling anxious. Today is also my birthday, so hopefully all turns out well and as expected

Surgery is complete

I'm home resting. Dr. Falcone and her team are amazing. The procedure went great. Pain was minimum, it got a little rough once most of the fat is removed and they are closer to bone, but it was tolerable. I was comfortable the whole time, was able to check my fb status' while in surgery. I'm bandaged up right now, so I haven't seen any results yet. I feel great, I'm excited to see the results. 4 liters of fat was removed

Post op, op evening

I've been prescribed percocet for pain. Shortly after taking one, I stood up to relieve back pressure, apparently I had fainted, my mom call 911, EMS checked my vitals and all was normal, I'm back in bed resting.

Day 2 Post op

Feeling sore, but was able to do shopping and some errands, extremely itchy on incision sites. Still resting up, but see the dramatic difference in my shape and loving it so far

Post op day 4

Getting ready to go back to work tomorrow, still sore but tolerable. Using less pain meds. Feeling good overrall. Took a quick shower today, changed my band-aids, no more drainage.

Post op day 4