I Am in Love with my New Body! - Philadelphia, PA

I want to start off by stating that I am a 23 year...

I want to start off by stating that I am a 23 year old female with stretch marks on my abdomen and hips after pregnancy. I had really bad love handles and couldn't feel "sexy" for the life of me. It has only been 5 days since my procedure and I am so impressed. First I would like to say that I went for a consultation for a tummy tuck initially and the plastic surgeon that I went to told me that I would have to sign something stating I wouldn't have more children...I was reluctant to sign anything being that I'm only 23. I started looking into other options and smart lipo seemed to be for me. The recovery time is quick in comparison to a tummy tuck and I am a stay at home mom to a 2 year old so recovering from a Tummy tuck would be nothing short of impossible.

I chose to go with Dr. Victoria Falcone in Philadelphia pa. She started doing smart lipo in 2006 when it was approved by the FDA. She made me feel very comfortable and I immediately knew I wanted her to perform my procedure. I am thrilled with my result and it is only going to get better! I am so happy. I can't stop smiling and everyone that has seen me since my surgery says how "glowy" I look. I feel amazing. My pre pregnancy body was perfect and after I had my son I felt awful about my body. My stretch marks are less noticeable and my love handles are gone! I had my: hips, low back, pre sacral fat pad, flanks and anterior waist done. I only felt pain about 5 times and it felt similar to the sting of a tattoo.
Philadelphia Physician

Ladies I promise you won't regret going to Dr. Falcone. She is amazing. This is not some fake review. I am so impressed that I felt obligated to review.