Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty By Dr. Oren Friedman - Philadelphia, PA

I am a medical professional who was referred to Dr...

I am a medical professional who was referred to Dr. Friedman by another prominent plastic surgeon to address not only the aesthetics of my nose but also my nasal breathing.

I was very anxious about making changes to my face but when I saw Dr. Friedman's patients' before and after pictures, I found them to be extremely natural, tasteful, subtle and they were fitting the faces really well. Dr. Friedman was also very reassuring and set me at ease.

I underwent surgery 3 month ago and I couldn't be happier with my decision and results. My surgical experience at PENN Medicine was amazing from start to finish. My nurse anesthetist Kenny was bigger than life and soooo confident and skilled.

Following surgery, I was completely pain free and had very minimal swelling. I never needed to open the bottle of percocet on my night stand. I went back to light yoga on day 5.

I was not an easy patient as most medical professionals are. But Dr. Friedman and his team were always there for me.
I can say that being Dr. Friedman’s patient made me a better doctor. His bedside manner is really amazing. He genuinely cares and I feel so lucky to have been referred to him!

I got a lot of compliments after the surgery...I had never realized that the shape of the nose can make you look younger and how important nasal symmetry is in determining facial beauty.
The results are subtle, so that people cannot really tell what exactly has changed in my face, but the compliments keep flowing about how refreshed I look. My nasal breathing is great and my sleep quality, ability to do vigorous exercise and yoga, and overall quality of life have improved significantly.

I am thrilled with my results and my experience, and I will definitely go back to Dr. Friedman and his team for my future aesthetic facial procedures.
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon