Thank You Dr. Friedman - Philadelphia, PA

Dr. Friedman is a wonderful surgeon. I went to him...

Dr. Friedman is a wonderful surgeon. I went to him because I had to have a deviated septum repaired and wanted to have rhinoplasty done at the same time. Dr. Friedman was highly recommended and I was thrilled with the fact that he was an ENT as well as a Plastic Surgeon. I am thrilled beyond words with the results.
I have been seeing Dr. Friedman for the last two years following my initial surgery for various elective treatments. He is a wonderful person as well as Doctor. Professional, knowledgeable, friendly and always give me as much time as I need. He is very conservative with his treatments, which I really appreciate.

Dr. Friedman also has an amazing Aesthetician, Linda Buchta Marcus on staff with him. I meet on a monthly basis with Linda for IPL Treatments and various other skincare related treatments. She also is so wonderful and professional. She cannot do enough for me and is a lovely person. I look forward to my visits with her.

All in all, I highly recommend Dr. Friedman and his practice at Penn Medicine and encourage all to avail themselves of Linda Buchta Marcus' and Dr. Friedman's talents.
Dr. Friedman

I am thrilled with my results and highly recommend Dr. Friedman.