42 Years Old, Female, Cosmetic & Medical Repair to my Nose - Philadelphia, PA

Dr. Friedman performed my rhinoplasty and also...

Dr. Friedman performed my rhinoplasty and also helped my breathing ability through nose& sinus repair. I love my results. I'm so pleased with the appearance of my nose. He gave me the nose that I wanted. I'm breathing so much better as well. A truly skilled doctor, also kind & professional!
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Friedman performed a rhinoplasty & sinus/nasal repair on me for a serious medical concern resulting in a cosmetic deformity of my nose. He has an incredible amount of knowledge in both the medical and cosmetic aspects of care. He explains everything & readily answers any questions asked. He & his staff are kind, friendly, & professional. I am so pleased with the final appearance of my nose. He looked at pictures of what I wanted my nose to look like & being the skilled surgeon that he is, restored my appearance. I'm also breathing so much better. You cannot go wrong with Dr. Friedman. I'd recommend him to family & friends.