Cheeks and Nasolabial Folds - Philadelphia, PA

I love, love, love Robyn! She exceeded my...

I love, love, love Robyn! She exceeded my expectations. She is extremely friendly and personable and I felt very comfortable with her. The office staff and office and very welcoming, relaxing and inviting.

My first appointment was on 11/8/2016. I received Restylane Lyft in cheeks. No swelling, bruising or pain at all. Noticed the fullness immediately and that the procedure had softened my nasolabial folds. Went back for a follow up about a week later. Although I was happy with the results I decided I wanted my nasolabial folds to be even less noticeable. After tonight's appointment they are gone!!!! I had a picture of what I wanted in my head and Robyn painted that picture perfectly!! I knew she understood what I wanted and she took her time and executed so well.

I'm extremely happy with my results. (pics to follow)
Robyn Berger

Robyn is professional, personable and knowledgeable. She has an inviting personality and takes her time explaining procedures.