Best of the Best - Philadelphia, PA

I visited and had consultations with many doctors...

I visited and had consultations with many doctors prior to choosing Dr. Friedman. I highly recommend that you save yourself the time searching and go with the perfectionist and expert, Dr. Friedman. I am far beyond satisfied with my results. He is also incredibly humble, kindhearted, hardworking, and detailed.

Highly Recommend!

Dr. Friedman is exceptionally caring, trustworthy, knowledgeable, and talented. His expertise and attention to detail are reflected in his work, and he will go out of his way to ensure each patient's expectations are exceeded. When it comes to life-changing surgeries and medical care, choosing a doctor you can confidently trust is crucial. You cannot beat the professionalism, skill-level, and quality of Dr. Friedman. I highly recommend his to anyone looking for a premiere surgeon/doctor.

Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Friedman is the best surgeon you will come across. He is an expert in his field, kind, dedicated, hardworking, and wise. Results are always outstanding and way above expectations. Dr. Friedman is a perfectionist that you can trust to provide exceptional results.