Not Worth It(photos) and Poor Follow Up - Philadelphia, PA

Had a mini tummy tuck more than 10 years ago with...

Had a mini tummy tuck more than 10 years ago with dr Bucky. This is what it looks like now. I've included photos to show I am in good shape. I would be writing this negative review except that dr Bucky would not waive a consult fee for me to come back and have him look at his work. I have had more than one dr say this was poorly done. He even tried, through his secretary (as he wouldn't take the time to converse with me about it), to say that he never did muscle work on the top?? Uh, yeah, he did. He sewed my muscles together as they were splayed. That he would charge me to have him take a look at what his work looks like lomg term is just so unprofessional. I've include three photos so you can see, one, I'm in good shape. So this "situation " is not a result of me getting old and flabby

Doctors agree this is result of poor technique

Since posting this I've consulted with three Drs all of who agree this result is the result of dr buckys technique. Please keep,that in mind if you consider him for this procedure or any. and also, that if you have a problem with his surgery down the line, he will charge you to come in.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Dr Bucky was pleasant enough. But now a few years down the line wants to charge me consult fee to look at the results of the mini tummy tuck he performed. How bad is that?