Tattoo Removal and Facial Scar

I have gone to Dr. Mezrow for four sessions now to...

I have gone to Dr. Mezrow for four sessions now to have my tattoo removed and it is almost completely gone! This was the first summer where I went to the beach and was not embarrassed to take my shirt off because I knew nobody was going to notice it. Dr. Mezrow used a new laser he recently obtained, and the results were unbelievable! I have friends who have gone to as many as 12 sessions to have a tattoo removed and mine is already more faded then any of theirs. I also have a scar from a facial fracture when about 13 years ago, and Dr. Mezrow used the laser to reduce my redness and reduce the bumpiness of the scar. Amazing results there too! I could not believe how effective the treatments were.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mezrow is a great guy. Very easy to deal with and great bedside manner. I was very nervous about the laser treatment, but his depth of knowledge and expertise made me feel certain I was in the right hands. I would recommend him to anyone.