IPL Photofacial For My Dark Spots/ Freckles - Philadelphia, PA

I had IPl for dark spots that have bothered me for...

My First Day post IPL Photofacial
0:45
I had IPl for dark spots that have bothered me for years now.
I have used some lightening creams that I bought over the counter and have tried all sorts of facials from various different spas until I went to The MaxAesthetics Skin spa In Philadelphia and IPL photo facial was recommended to me as the best option for a quick removal of my spots.
immediately after the treatment, My spots started to look darker and a bit raised and my skin felt tingly as Maxine ( the Skin care tech) explained it would be.
I also looked a bit flushed for about 30 minutes on day 1
I am so excited about the end result .
It was explained to me that within a week my spots should be all peeled off my face.
I will update as my skin improves.
Attached is my first day after the IPL Photo facial

IPL Photo Facial For My Freckles Done At MaxAesthetics In Philadelphia -Update

My IPL Photo Facial Updated Video
0:15
This is 1 week post IPL Photofacial for my freckles and dark spots.
I went through some flaking and my skin looks less freckled today as 11/23/16
Si I am definitely pleased, but apparently will need more treatments to get the full results I am looking for.
Maxine th e Laser tech did recommend three treatments , so I am looking forward to my next treatment.
I will update as I go through the full course of the treatments.
I the meantime , Maxine also recommended a Custom made skin lightening cream to use at home .
I will update and show in a few days to indicate the actual skin lightening product that I will be using also.
Maxine

Maxine At MaxAesthetics was the best in the way she explained the entire process to me and explained what to expect and what to expect at my follow up. I am considering also getting the Laser for broken capillaries on my face