55 Years Old. Want to Look Vibrant and Refreshed

AMAZING! That is the reaction I have received from...

AMAZING! That is the reaction I have received from both family and friends after my Juvederm and Botox Treatments. Dr. Paul Johnson did a beautiful job!! No one can tell exactly what I did (some assume I went on a Spa vacation) but everyone is commenting on how refreshed and rejuvenated I look! Prior to beginning, Dr. Johnson made me feel very comfortable explaining the procedure, level of discomfort (very minimal) and the realistic expectations. The Best part- I left his office one hour later looking years younger!! I highly recommend Dr. Johnson to everyone I know. He is truly AMAZING!!
Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Johnson was highly recommended to me by several Health Care Professionals. He focuses in on your primary beauty desires and goals and alleviates your concerns with his knowledge and experience. Dr. Johnson makes you feel like you are his only patient taking the time to listen and not rushing you. I love the results of my procedures. He is a wonderful Doctor!