Lower Face and Necklift - Philadelphia, PA

Wanted to feel good about myself after years of...

Wanted to feel good about myself after years of just the opposite. "Ageing Blues". I consulted with Dr. Greco and immediately felt at ease and sure I wanted to go ahead with the surgery. He offered a great deal of input as to what the different options were...and also what he recommended. However, he left the decision strictly up to me. He will talk to you and whomever you wish to accompany you. He answered all questions patiently and thoroughly. The followup was amazing. I received many personal phone calls from Dr. Greco himself, as well as members of his staff (who are all friendly and attentive). Dr. Greco is a true artist and deals ONLY in the face and neck. His work is amazing and results are very natural-looking. Not overdone. So everyone says "You look great".."Have you lost weight?" "Were you on vacation?" No pain..just numbness, which gradually wears off. I will continue to see him for maintenance "tweaks" as long as I am able.
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon