Damon Metal Braces - Philadelphia, PA

It seemed as though two months covered my...

it seemed as though two months covered my satisfaction. that month's appointment, i told Dr. Farrow that i am satisfied at this point and want them removed. lol but i'm not the doctor. it was really fun and amazing to watch my teeth over 2 years transform it's way to perfection! i really forgot about the retainer part of the process. so yeah, i have to wear them religiously for six months. except when eating or brushing. then, for the next 3 years i'll have to wear them for 8 hours which includes while sleeping. then while sleeping, indefinitely.

Before braces

The end of Nov. 2013.

B4B

Let try this again! B4B pictures.

Throughout the experience.

I grew attached to them after awhile and i really didn't want them off.

Almost let myself down????

I had 2 mixed drinks last night at 9pm. I woke up to a reminder email which was sent last Friday for preparing for the surgery. Well of course i read it at 12ish am, stating no alcohol within 24 hours of the surgery. I read e-mails about once or twice weekly. I panicked, i wasn't going to go because my appt was for 7am and i had no one to talk to about it and the drive was 1 hour and 38 minutes. So i woke up my bestfriend/driver to confide and vent the horrific info. Then he wakes up his roomate to get another brain working about whether or not to just go to make my appt and let them know then or take it on the chin, not go and call to reshedule because i had the drinks. So i made up my mind after pacing, using the bathroom, waking them up again, laying down, getting up, surfin the web about the situation, i mean just driving myself crazy until 4:45am. Then i decided, shit happens, let's go. i'm felt like i would've beaten myself up if i don't go and found out that they would have taken me then end up paying all sorts of fees or even end forfeiting my money for wanting to reschedule on the day of. But then, after getting to the surgical center the nurse made my day. i told her exactly what happened and she said I should be fine. but to be sure, she took a urine sample and came back and said you're good. and that news became my pain and stress reliever, I was super hype and excited! so then, I go off to get suited and booted with my gown, i.v, socks hair net and Food Network on tv while i waited on the Dr. The doctor comes in and we talked about my wishes again. after, he held my hands and said that he likes to do this to get the feeling of becoming one with his patients. Which was really warming for me. He is a genuinely great guy, hands down! Next the anesthesiologist came in and he explained the part that he played in my surgery and was very nice, cute but married. Lol sooo moving on, the nurse came in and sprayed some nasal spray up my nostrils and took me to the o.r. I laid on the table. there was a total of 5 of us in the O.R. I was covered with warm blankets because it was about ten below there. about 2 minutes after, the anesthesiologist ask me if he could take a clip from my hair that i unintentionally left there. I said yes. then I woke up. Lol by the way, i can eat, breathe, very well and i'm feeling no pain, none. It just like majority that i have been watching has stated. after reporting that my pain level was a 3, i was given a percocet. I took that at 10:50am. I haven't had any pain medication since. It is now 4:40. I just got finished apply my assistance, taking vitamin c and bromelain. Plus i just rebandaged and will do so every couple of hours. Also, I will not take any of the prescribed medication unless needed. But we'll see when i wake up.
Philadelphia Orthodontist

he is really good at what he does with braces. i can not speak for other things because i only gotten braces done with him. everyone loves my teeth. i absolutely love them. he sits and study your teeth to give you the exact results of your liking to get it exact and done the first time. he's a really nice and good person.