Breast Reduction Along with Fat Transfer to HIPS ONLY! - Philadelphia, PA

Hello all! Ive been addicted to this site for a...

Hello all!

Ive been addicted to this site for a little under a year. Im getting a breast reduction along with a fat transfer all in one surgery session. Due to time off work and kids. So its convienent for me! Im a 36DDD and going down to a B (hopefully). I want to be braless and free! I never had ANY hips, so I am getting my belly fat and back fat transferred to hips only. I will post pics later today or tomorrow. I am a small frame, I love my small butt, but its square shape is horrible to me. So why not get a fat transfer. : ) My surgery is 1/20/16 NEXT WEEK! Im so excited. Feel free to ask any questions cause Im sure I didn't cover everything. lol

Tomorrow is the Day!!!

So I'm super excited with a touch of scared! Surgery time is 8:30am! And it's a 5 hr procedure plus another hour for the fat transfer(to hips). Anywho here's my frightful tit pics! :-/

Sooooo I love my boobs. But not hips so much..

Ok so I love my boobs, they're nice perky and way better. But I don't know about the hips. They're a little too wide and seem lopsided. I'm 5 days post op so maybe I'm still swollen. Idk but here's pics.

Drains OUT!

Thank God the drains are out! Healing going just fine according to my PS. Happy!
Dr. Jared Liebman