Just Wanted to Look Feminine - Philadelphia, PA

I started at barely an A and didn't want anything...

I started at barely an A and didn't want anything extreme. I just wanted to feel feminine. I told Dr.Eisenberg that i wanted a normal size for my body (5'1 and 98lbs). I got 300cc saline (that's the most I could get because of my small frame) and I am very happy with it. I started at barely a 32A and I'm now at a 32D and very satisfied with my results. My breasts are very symmetrical and natural looking.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Eisenberg is wonderful and very eager to answer any questions you may have. He showed me various examples of what I could get and explained to me the pros and cons of the procedure itself and the different types of implants. The staff at his office are so friendly and always very enthusiastic and happy. They explain everything thoroughly and answer any questions you may have. They are also very personable and always made me feel comfortable. I definitely recommend the procedure and Dr. Eisenberg to anyone considering getting breast implants!