First Time Surgery Patient for Implants - Philadelphia, PA

I always was interested in getting implants but...

I always was interested in getting implants but never fully researched the procedure options and risks until this past year. After meeting with a local surgeon, I decided to search for what I needed as a more thorough and no questions left unanswered kind of consultation. I've never had a surgery in my life and this would be my first, so I needed to be sold (especially my husband). After searching briefly online for my end goal-natural looking breasts, I found Dr. Ted Eisenberg's office and scheduled an appointment. After leaving the consultation, both my husband and I were 100% that Dr. Eisenberg would be the one to do the procedure. The information we were given and examples of women with my dimensions shown with their before and after pictures, gave me the confidence that I was going to get the natural look I wanted. It's been 3 months since the surgery and from day one, Dr. Eisenburg and his staff have been wonderful. Incisions have healed amazingly and I am extremely happy with the outcome.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Eisenberg loves what he does and it shows with his care put forth from consult to follow up appointments. His staff has been so helpful and courteous during my entire experience. I would recommend any friend or family member of mine to Dr. Eisenberg.