Big Frame, Flat Chested, New Mom - Philadelphia, PA

Always considered Breast Implants since I never...

Always considered Breast Implants since I never grew past a full A, small B cup. Was hesitant because I am 5'2 and 145+ lbs. My boobs made me feel smaller in size completely. I was convinced flat chested gave me the more petite look. I was 21 when I had my first ( and only so far) child and my boobs still stayed small just got different looking after birth. After a full year with the baby, I felt like my small boobs made me un-proportional so I started looking and considering breast implants. I have friends and family who visited Doctor Ted Eisenberg and was assured he make me satisfied. After a very through consultation and photo books to look through, I made the decision to go ahead. Day five and I am writing this review with how happy my experience has been so far. I am very swollen and their bigger then I imagined, but I have been advised that it will take 6-9 full months for everything to settle. I cannot wait to see the final outcome.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Doctor listens and explains everything in great detail