35 Yr Old, No Kids, 130 Lbs, 5'4" Saline Implants 375 Cc - Philadelphia, PA

I wanted to go from my small breast size (very...

I wanted to go from my small breast size (very padded 34B) to a natural size of a C look because I'm in great shape and have loss volume in my breast due to aging, diet, and muscle toning. Dr. Amy Krachman, my doctor of aesthetic medicine who I see for laser resurfacing, Botox, and Juvederm (excellent doctor who makes you look very natural) recommended Dr. Eisenberg because he is not only a plastic surgeon but one who specializes in breasts since he only operates on breasts now. His experience shows his expertise since he knew exactly how to help me choose the right type and size implants. He measured me and went through a book of former patients (with their consent and no faces or personal info shown) to find the size implant that I liked. Also, he developed a combination of medicines to take before, during, and after the procedure to decease pain and eliminate anesthesia sickness. I was not sick at all after surgery and I thought I would be. I recovered so quickly and exactly how Dr. Eisenberg explained I would. He gave me detailed information before the surgery of exactly what to expect and when. I'm so happy he explained everything to me and I couldn't be happier with how I look and the entire experience! Even his office staff was wonderful and text me reminders about medicine. If you are thinking about getting any kind of breast surgery, call Dr. Eisenberg and make a virtual consultation where he will call you himself to discuss your questions. It was definitely worth traveling to Philadelphia to have him as my doctor!
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

I had the best experience! Dr. Eisenberg and his office made this procedure so easy and stress free.