I Wish I Had Done This Years Ago

When I finally decided to go through with getting...

When I finally decided to go through with getting breast implants, I read many reviews from women who experienced terrible jagged scarring and were overall unhappy. I decided to go with Dr. Eisenberg because he had great reviews & because this was the only type of surgery he performed. I definitely made the right decision and couldn't be happier with my results! Dr. Eisenberg has a great bedside manner and tells you exactly what to expect as well as what you will look like after he performs his magic. He really knows what he's doing and I would definitely recommend him to anyone even considering having a breast procedure!!
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Dr Eisenberg called me on a Sunday to answer any questions I had when I first requested a consultation appointment. He's so knowledgeable and caring about his patients and addresses you as a person, not just another client. In subsequent appointments he takes his time to tell you what to expect step by step and answers any questions you may have. He may be a man, but he really knows Womens breasts! Also, his staff are all so sweet and caring, they really take the time to make you feel welcome and comfortable. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.