Itty Bitty Committee - Philadelphia, PA

Hello There, a little background about me I am 25...

Hello There, a little background about me I am 25 years old with my child. I've always been small up top which I hated. I use to envy people with nice size boobs and I'm finally getting them.. I'm going to Dr. Ted Eisenberg in Philadelphia. I finally grew the courage to call around for consultations last month in September.. I was tired of putting it off. I first booked a consultation with Dr. Adrian Lo but I didnt feel the connection so I canceled it. I called Dr. Ted Eisenberg's office and I automatically felt comfortable talking to the ladies in his office. I legit stayed on the phone for an hour just talking and they answered every question I had.. i got off the phone so ready to get it done that day lol.. my consultation was September 27 and there he took my measurements and he discussed everything with me. He broke down every little thing to me all the way down to the actual surgery which I loved. He answered all my questions and after he showed me pictures of woman who were the same height, measurement and weight as me. He does that so you can look at a reflection of yourself. Thats how he figures out how many CCs you're going to get. I ended up going with 450ccs which is a 36C/D which is what I wanted for my end results. October 14 was my Pre-op appointment and they sent me to Nazareth Hospital to get my Labs done. They take out blood and they do a MRSA testing. At the Pre-op appointment I paid the remainder balance and they gave me my sports bra and they gave me the book that Dr. Ted Eisenberg and his wife wrote which is very informative and interesting if I might add. I'm just so nervous and excited at the same time.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon