Great Doctor, Great Recovery and Great Results - Philadelphia, PA

After doing a lot of research I went with Dr....

After doing a lot of research I went with Dr. Bucky for his expert eye, rapid recovery techniques and least trauma style of surgery. The consultation was informative and Dr. Bucky and the nurses are all easy to talk to. I appreciated the presurgical vitamins given so I could feel like I could do something to be active in helping my surgery go well. Surgery day went great. Dr. Bucky kept me comfortable and at ease. My nurse called me the next day to check in. I am currently 4 days out from surgery and things are going really well. I have my post-op tomorrow where my nurse will check everything out. I went from a "sad B" (as I called it) and got 330cc sub muscular on each side. Obviously I am still swollen and high but I am really happy so far. I was off Valium on day 3 and never even had to take pain meds besides Tylenol and Advel. I continue to take the vitamins given which I think are helping with recovery. I am very excited for the final results. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Bucky and his staff! I will post pics once my chest settles down a bit!
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bucky is such an expert and down to earth. He is knowledgable and easy to talk to. His techniques make recovery easy and minimizes surgical risks. His professional eye and use of advance technology helped me make the best choice for me and my body. He even made me laugh and put me at ease when he could tell I was woozing the morning of surgery. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Bucky and his work.