Breast Augmentation by Dr. Wilson - Philadelphia, PA

I have had many other procedures done by Dr....

I have had many other procedures done by Dr. Wilson before approaching him about breast augmentation in March 2016 (fat grafting, botox). I am 5'11'' and just felt my A/small B cup was disproportionate to the rest of my body. He had many careful consultations and conversations with me before surgery; ensuring I understood what the procedure entailed, taking thorough measurements so he could make well-informed suggestions about my implant size, and allowing me ample time to "try on" different sized implants to ensure I was comfortable. I selected 400cc silicone implants, had them placed during a very brief surgery, and was home later that afternoon. Dr. Wilson prescribed a very adequate post-operative pain management plan, and even texted me the next morning and a few other times during my recovery to ensure I was comfortable and healing as expected before seeing me in the office. I am beyond thrilled with my result; the implants are very well placed, feel completely natural, and have done wonders for my confidence. My only regret is I didn't approach Dr. Wilson about performing this procedure sooner!
Dr. Anthony Wilson