38 Yrs Mom of Three Kids - Philadelphia, PA

38 yr old mom of three kids trying to get things...

38 yr old mom of three kids trying to get things back to way they started!:) Did not want anything too big, went with 325cc saline implants under the muscle. Size so far is great, everything that has been told to me from Dr Ted Eisenberg has been accurate, no surprises, he goes over everything! He is true artist with what he does! Had surgery three weeks ago and love them! I would recommend Dr Eisenberg to anyone, he truly listens and gives you what you ask for!! His staff is great to work with too!!
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough about Dr Ted Eisenberg and his staff! Staff treats you like family and Dr Eisenberg is a true expert in what he does! I was very nervous about every part of this process, staff and doctor answered all questions that I had anytime I had one! Hospital staff was also great where surgery takes place! I had no issues before, during or after my surgery, Dr Eisenberg has best protocol to keep pain and nausea well under control after surgery!! I am very happy with size, didnt want to go too big and Dr Eisenberg review through pictures and other women with around same size and weight and was able to know what I wanted! I would recommend him to anyone looking to have breast augmentation done!