23 Years Old, Single, Hairstylist - Philadelphia, PA

I wanted to get implants since I was 16 years old....

I wanted to get implants since I was 16 years old. I promised myself before my 24th birthday I was going to do it. I heard all amazing things about Dr. Eisenberg and so I made appt. for consultation. The first second I met him and the staff I knew he was exactly who I wanted. Two words: life changing!
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

There isn't a single thing throughout the whole process I wouldn't describe as anything less than amazing. Literally. I already have recommended a few of my girlfriends to him and I'm sure people will be asking me soon enough who I went to. Everything along the was was made so easy, everyone was so comforting and welcoming, extremely helpful, and just flat out awesome. From Dr. Eisenberg himself, to the staff in his office, and the staff at Nazareth hospital... There wasn't a single second of doubt in my mind this is exactly what I had imagined. My overall experience was an amazing one and I can't thank everyone along the way enough. Dr. Eisenberg is THE best!!! Love my new boobs and can't believe I have gone this long without them!!