22 Year Old 32AA College Student. Philadelphia, PA

I did not feel like my body was proportionate with...

I did not feel like my body was proportionate with the size of my breasts and over the years I became very self-conscious that I did not appear womanly enough. My mom and sisters measured to be in the C-D range of bra sizes, but I had nothing to show except padded bras to hide my AA breasts. After some extensive doctor shopping, my boyfriend found Dr. Eisenberg on realself.com. I was immediately impressed with his experience and his work. The staff was wonderful in coordinating consultation times with my very busy schedule. Once I spoke with Dr. Eisenberg during my first consultation, I was immediately sold on having him as my plastic surgeon and my mother felt equally satisfied. He is very skilled and meticulous on how you want your results to look and very truthful on what to expect pre and post-op. I felt comfortable the morning of the surgery and I was very surprised at how smoothly my recovery went. I went from a AA cup to a B/C cup and the results are better than I expected. The scar is hardly noticeable as it is so small (about an inch under each breast) and is covered by the breast itself in the breast fold. I had absolutely no post-op nausea or vomiting. I was able to start doing some light housework on day 3 and still make it to my graduation come day 5. It was very helpful that Dr. Eisenberg showed me pictures of former patients undergoing breast augmentation with similar measurements. It sort of gave me a glimpse of what I would expect with the size implant I chose, and the look I was truly going for. I would recommend anyone interested in breast augmentation to choose Dr. Eisenberg and his staff because they made it such a great experience.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Eisenberg is professional, gentle, kind and a trustworthy practitioner. He debunks all the myths and clarifies what can happen as well as the likelihood of complications occurring (which is very low). He has years and years of experience and pictures of past procedures to prove it. Very pleased with my decision to choose Dr. Eisenberg as my plastic surgeon.